Black Diamond rents and sells modular space solutions and workforce accommodation solutions to customers in Canada, the United States and Australia. In North America, we also provide specialized field rentals to oil and gas industries. We serve diverse sectors including oil and gas, mining, power, construction, engineering, military, government, and education.
Since our humble beginnings as a small operation in 2003, we’ve grown to encompass four separate business units and earned a world-class reputation, and a track record of over-delivering on promises.
We offer a career, not a job in an environment known for strength, flexibility, and brilliance. Like a diamond, we look for people who will grow stronger and shine brighter in a fast pace and challenging environment.
We have a full-time position for a Systems Analyst (Office 365 & SharePoint) in Calgary, AB.
The role of the Senior Systems Analyst is to primarily oversee and coordinate the planning, development, and administration of Office 365 collaboration services and SharePoint platforms; and provide secondary support for Salesforce platforms. They are responsible for ensuring there is consistency in policies, procedures, standards, and processes across the applications while designing the different environments.
The ideal candidate will proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: functional requirements, business requirements, use cases, screen and interface designs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Plan IT Business:
Manage IT User Relations:
Manage the design, development, and deployment of products and services projects:
Evolve IT Architecture:
Develop and manage IT vendor relationships:
Manage the day to day operations of the SharePoint and Salesforce systems
• BSc, BComm or other relevant degree, or diploma and demonstrated experience;
• 5+ years’ experience with increasing responsibility;
• 2+ years’ experience with SharePoint as administrator and advocate;
• 1+ years’ experience with salesforce.com as administrator and advocate;
• Very good knowledge of processes and dependencies;
• Experienced with Agile and Waterfall project methodologies;
• Excellent communication and change management skills;
• Ability to select appropriately from applicable standards, methods, tools, and applications;
• Demonstrates strong analytical skills and a systematic approach to problem-solving;
• Ability to interact well with technical teams, business owners and management at all levels of the organization;
• Ability to influence team and specialist peers;
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
For more information, please visit www.BlackDiamondGroup.com
Black Diamond Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Company: Black Diamond Group
Travel Required: None
Experience Required: 5-7 yrs experience
Our core values — integrity and trust, respect, transparency and open communication, commercial focus and change leadership — are the...Apply For This Job